Friday, October 10, 2008

Two Sweet Girls


"Every girl's life is a Fairy Tale written by God's finger."
by Hans Christian Anderson

I love this picture of Amy and Angie. We lived in Des Moines when I had this picture taken. Amy had just turned three and Angie was 16 months old. They have always been close sisters and best friends. They have always supported each other, even through their teen years. Even though they are thousands of miles apart they still maintain a really close relationship. Isn't it wonderful to have a sister?

I scrap booked this layout using a digital kit and idea from Lorrie Davison. I just love her designs. I used to love fairy tales as a little girl and I haven't changed. It is wonderful to have the digital graphics available to scrapbook and design our own fairy tales with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've spent the past hour or so reading and looking at all the wonderful pictures you have posted! I wanted to comment on so many of the posts, but decided just to write here real quick. I haven't met Caroline, but she looks to be the spitting image of her mama! Janine, you have a wonderful family and I have so enjoyed being able to catch up with them through your blog. You, Bruce and your kids were such a huge part of my life growing up. Thank you for being such wonderful people! You are all in my thoughts often. Keep up the bogging, I'll be back to check in again soon!