Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Will with McKenzie & Allison



Debbie, McKenzie, Allison and her mother came to visit us last summer. It is so nice for cousins to get together once in awhile, especially when they live 1000 miles apart. We took some pictures of the kids. I turned this one into a watercolor version. It looks pretty interesting if you look at it up close.

We are happy that Debbie, McKenzie and Katie are coming down in August, when Will talks in church just before he leaves on his mission. We will take lots of pictures.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww,
McKenzie and Will are such nice cousins. that is a cute picture!

Heather said...

I wish we could come visit you again sometime. I loved all those trips to your house when I was younger. Are you still planning to move to Utah?

Janine said...

Hi Heather,
I'm so glad that you got my Blog address. It's such a quick easy way to keep in touch.
Yes, we are planning to move to the Logan area. When Will leaves for his mission Aug 20th, we will sell the house. We have been busy getting it ready.
We would love to have you come and visit us anytime, here or in Logan.