Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Very First Post!

This is the very first posting of my new blog. I am so excited to use this as a journal to describe what is happening in our lives. On our daughter Angie's Blog she starts out with something very special that President Kimball said. "If we keep records, they will be a source of inspiration to your families, your children, your grandchildren and others, on through the generations. Each of us is important to those who are near and dear to us -- and as our posterity read of our lives experiences, they too will come to know and love us. And in that glorious day when our families are together in the eternities, we will already be acquainted." I have kept other journals in the past but this is a new and even more powerful way to keep track of our lives. There is so much that I want to say but where does one start. I think that I will go with what is happening in our lives right now and add past history as it is appropriate.

No comments: