Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Bates Grandchildren

We had so much fun with all of the grand kids here this summer. We took many pictures and I am now starting to scrapbook some of them. Angie and Ben are the parents of these precious little ones. Angie met Ben on a blind date at Ricks College. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 2, 1997. They have just recently moved from North Carolina to Kansas.


This is Caroline. She is 18 months old and full of energy. She loves life.


This is Luke. I just love his curly, blond hair, which he inherited from his Dad. He goes non stop from the minute he wakes up till bedtime.





This is Jesse. He is in second grade this year and excels at both Math and Reading.





This is Cameryn. She is a sweet, loving and very responsible older sister. She loves anything to do with the Arts.

2 comments:

Mckenzie said...

Hi AUnt Janine !
I love the pictures you posted.
I just made a blog, and am trying to get a friends list..lol anyways. Add me or request to be my friend

Angie said...

Love em Mom! You are so good at this!